Friday, April 6, 2018

Week 1 Forum Questions

I am studying to be a home appraiser, which is a long process but worth the wait. I took this class because it sounded interesting and I needed the credits if we're being honest. I used to be really into photography, which doesn't mean I was good at it, I tried really hard but I eventually gave up and sold my camera. I consider myself and expert iPhone picture taker though. 

While taking this class, I hope to improve my photo skills, interactive skills while talking to other students here at LB and computer skills. So far, I am having a really great time in this class and I think it will be really fun.

I think photos of people working at LB, either students or adults would make for good photos and stories. Some people don't know all that goes into working at the financial aid desk or the admissions desk. So providing a short story about what they do and how it has influenced them would be eye opening.

Another would be student stories. Finding someone with a special story, maybe the first person in their family to go to college. It will be difficult to find that person because you obviously don't know by looking at them, but it is a good thought. 

Sports photos with focus on a student. Asking how they balance school and sport and the road that got them to where they are today.


No comments:

Post a Comment