Thursday, April 12, 2018

Humans of LB week 2




Sydney LaVoie

"I saw a challenge on facebook called the 'I love you' challenge and I wanted to take the day to spread some love on campus. The simplest things can make someone feel better so I wanted to let them know that I love them. I have gotten a couple responses, when I was at the bus stop this morning I saw people just smiling at my sign or just in my direction. It makes me feel good, it makes me feel like I am  able to make their day brightened by the simplest of words. There is so much hate and negativity in the world going on right now with everything that has happened. The way we battle hate is not through hate itself, but through love."











Abby Hardin

"I started here at Linn Benton fall term initially wanting to be a Human Development and Family Studies major but recently I decided to change my major and become a surgical tech. I started working here at the advising center in October. My previous career goal was to be an advisor so this was a good fit, however my goals have changed, but I still like working here. My favorite part about working in the advising center is all the people that work here, they are really funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment