Friday, April 6, 2018

Humans of LB


Brandon Calhoun

"I've been here at Linn Benton for 2 years now studying political science. With this degree I hope to eventually be involved in the grander scheme of politics. I am the the president of the civil discourse club at LB as well as a peer leader. My most memorable moment at Linn Benton was when my civil discourse club held the debate on artwork. In my spare time I love to train in MMA fighting, and also teach women's self defense. My dad is my hero, he has supported me in everything I have wanted to do and is the strongest person I know."



Brandon Whaley

"This is my 3rd year at Linn Benton and I am the new student outreach director. I am studying pre-business. My favorite class I have taken so far has been Business Administration 101. It was the class that made me want to go for a Business degree. My future goal is to be the CFO of a major company."

No comments:

Post a Comment