Monday, May 21, 2018

Week 7 Forum

Topic 1:

  1. Karl talked about getting the background before anything. I have never thought of that before, I was always more focused on the subject and the background was just there. Now that I know that, my photos have been 10 times better.
  2. Karl also shared tips on how he was able to make subjects more comfortable when taking portraits so they don't look awkward and uncomfortable.

Topic 2:
  1. WHAT is your Sports/Action subject? The kids that I babysit play softball and baseball. I think I will take photos of Asher and his baseball team at their game.
  2. WHEN and WHERE are you going to shoot it? It is in Veneta, on Monday or Wednesday's game.
  3. Karl/Scobel talked about their approach to shooting sports/action. Your approach must include an "overall,” "medium” and a "closeup/detail” shot. While one of these can be a “sideline” shot, you must have at least one good ACTION PHOTO. List your ideas for:
    1. OVERALL -- Picture of the teams in the middle of their game, including the outfielders.
    2. MEDIUM -- Pitcher getting ready, batter walking to the plate, player getting coached at a base, team cheering on their mates from the bench
    3. CLOSEUP/DETAIL -- batter or pitchers serious game face, catcher, foot of a runner getting ready to take off, bats on the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment