Friday, May 11, 2018

Week 6 Forum


  1. What town/city are you going to photograph and WHY? I will be doing this assignment in Eugene because that is where I grew up and still live and I have a lot of memories in a few different places.
  2. Idea 1: Horse center (landmark), Taylor (portrait), riding (activity) Idea 2: Oak grove (landmark?), Owen (portrait), quads (activity) Idea 3:
  3. The landmark photo will be the hardest for me because where I hung out and played when I was a child was at my grandmas house in Eugene so I'm not sure what landmark would work with that.



Outline TWO photo stories that you could do for your final assignment.

    • Who? Lane County Mounted Posse member; or Dan Swanson (local business owner)
    • What? Going on searches, getting ready for a search; going around to get funding and making deals with clients.
    • When? Calling on both today (5/11)
    • Where? Eugene, Lane county. Eugene as well
Lane County Mounted Sheriffs Posse:
How many horses do they have to take care of
What do they do to contribute to the posse
How do they train for searches

Dan Swanson:
He has his hands in a little of everything so I could photo his days going to visit clients of his business, going to get donations for his organization, or fundraising. 

For both I need to write down my ideas of what to photograph and what to ask so I don't forget. I need to set aside time to hang out with them for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment