Monday, June 4, 2018

Week 10 Forum

TOPIC 1: YOUR BEST PHOTOJOURNALISM -- Consider the photos you posted on your blog this term:


  1.  My favorite photo I took this term was my action shot photos. It was a challenge and I took so many and very few turned out okay. Out of my action shots, the photo of the moto boot and wheel on the beach is my favorite.


  1. All the colors worked out perfectly and the sky was setting just perfectly. This was going to be just a photo for Chase but it actually worked out perfectly for a close up.
  2. I think this was one of my best edited photos. I struggled with not wanting to do too much but worrying I didn't do enough. I love the composition of the photo.
  3. At the beginning of the term I didn't know anything about photography or photo edited. I always asked Rob how I should change the photo and finally I got to where I didn't need his help, however, I always ask for feedback (just to make sure). I also became more comfortable taking photos of people and not worrying what they might say to me. Experimenting with different angles helped me out a lot when I became more comfortable taking photos. A good example is my first "Humans of LB" vs. "civil discourse meeting" I had way more angles taking the civil discourse meeting whereas for the humans of LB was a single angle.


TOPIC 2:


Week 1 Goals: While taking this class, I hope to improve my photo skills, interactive skills while talking to other students here at LB and computer skills. So far, I am having a really great time in this class and I think it will be really fun.

Response: I improved my photo skills and interactive skills very well! As I stated before, I got more comfortable taking photos of people and asking them questions. As far as my photo skills, I got better at types of photos and angles of photos. Also I had a better eye for what to take photos of. During the Health and Safety fair I had a great time photographing anything and everything around as well as talking to people and getting their story on what they were promoting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment